Street Light On The Blink ?
Streetlights brighten up a community and help keep it attractive and safe. Help us keep streetlights working as they should by letting us know when lights are in need of repair. If you see a streetlight out, please contact us so that repairs can be made.
To Report a streetlight outage:
** Call our automated outage reporting line at:
For faster service, call the phone number associated with your account/provider and say "streetlight problem" after the greeting.
** Visit the First Energy website and select your electric company. Under outages, click on "Report Streetlight Problems".
When you contact us, just let us know the following:
- Your name and phone number so we can reach you if we need additional information;
- The address where the streetlight is located - nearest home or business address and the nearest cross street;
- The number on the pole; and
- What is wrong with the streetlight?
- For example: Damaged pole, light fixture is broken, the light is on during the day or the light flickers